The Faculty of Electrical Engineering at the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen offers its partners the following forms of cooperation:
1) direct participation in project solutions
- within different types of projects at both national and international level
- as a solver, co-solver, user of results
Read more about the possibilities and the projects currently being solved on websites of RICE.
2) contract research
- contract activity that is not suitable as a project due to its parameters (e.g. duration, size of a solved problem)
Topics of final theses
The Faculty of Electrical Engineering at the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen offers cooperation in solving scientific research tasks in the form of bachelor / diploma / doctoral theses:
1) mutual cooperation of a student and the institution in the organization of the formulation and solution of a problem
2) output for a student in the form of a bachelor, diploma or doctoral thesis
3) estimated processing time - approximately 1 year (not applicable for doctoral theses) - March - collection and completion of topics, May - publishing of topics and sign-ups of students, September - April - processing and submitting the thesis
The Faculty of Electrical Engineering at the University of West Bohemia in Pilsen offers its partners to cooperate as sponsors.
Sponsorship is a form of direct support for students with excellent results (in the field of education or research) in the form of a financial or material gift.