ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
This programme will open the door to professional electrical engineering and information technology studies. You will gain a broad base of professional knowledge for a smooth career in practice and further university studies.
Degree: bachelor, Bc.
Length of study: 3 years
Possibility of study internship abroad: yes
Form of study:
- full-time / combined in Czech,
- full-time in English
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAMME
You will learn about current trends in:
- electrical engineering,
- electromobility, and
At the same time, you will gain the necessary knowledge in the field of management and ecology. Thanks to a system of elective courses, you can continuously specialize and develop what you are most interested in and enjoy.
SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
During the bachelor's studies, we offer students the opportunity to go on a study stay or internship abroad, for example, to Finland, Spain, and other European countries, but also much further afield, e.g., to Malaysia or Thailand. This will give you valuable experience and interesting contacts.
In addition, you can take advantage of the scholarship program and other benefits for our students. Details of scholarships and discounts can be found here.
Your studies will equip you with the knowledge and skills to start a career in electrical engineering, electronics, communications and control technology, and other industries.
As a result, you can find employment in companies such as:
Škoda Auto • MB Tech • ZF Engineering Plzeň • Siemens • Škoda Transportation • ČEPS • ČEZ • Daikin • Bosch aj.
The field of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology is also great preparation for studying the follow-up master study programmes at FEE. You can currently continue in the following fields:
- Electrical Power Engineering
- Electronics and Information Technology
- Materials and Technologies for Electrical Engineering
- Applied Electrical Engineering - combined form
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
Six semesters of the bachelor's programme will guide you through the key professional subjects (Electrical Engineering Materials, Electrical Power Engineering, Electrodynamics, Microprocessors and Computers, Electronics and IT, etc.).
During your studies you will learn:
- design electrical equipment using computer technology,
- program robots and understand their manufacture,
- design, mathematically model, simulate and animate an electric vehicle,
- measure and diagnose electrical equipment,
- operate the use of microprocessor, communication and control technology,
- design and use appropriate materials for electrical engineering,
- understand the operation of radio, telephone and television communications.
As part of your studies, you will have access to unique student laboratories Makerspace, where you can put your ideas into practice and informally learn from others.
Are you interested? Apply online today! Submit e-application
WHAT OUR STUDENTS SAY
Watch the video to find out more about the bachelor study programme Electrical Engineering and Information Technology.