What are you interested in?
Scholarships for our students of Czech study programmes
- study results - students of BSc. and MSc. study programs for a weighted study average up to CZK 5,000 per month
- extraordinary granted by the Dean / Rector - for social and health reasons, representation of FEE / UWB in artistic, scientific, sports and other social activities and for work performed by students at the faculty departments
- students of doctoral study programs in Czech languague - from CZK 7,500 to 15,000 per month
- accommodation - to support the student's accommodation based on the student's application submitted through the portal
- social - to support students from families with incomes lower than 1.5 times the subsistence level
Further details can be found in the documents: Scholarship Regulations of the University of West Bohemia, FEE Dean's Decree on Student Scholarships.
PUBLIC TRANSPORT PASS IN PILSEN*
The UWB Faculty of Electrical Engineering supports ecological transport. Therefore students who enroll in the academic year 2021/2022 and enroll in full-time study at FEE UWB in the bachelor's, follow-up master's, or doctoral study program FEE will receive a half-year public transport pass in Pilsen. Not only will they avoid traffic jams and save on transport costs while studying, but they will also contribute to improving the air quality in Pilsen in a more environmentally friendly way. If the students meet the conditions of the first semester of study and continue to study, they will be awarded a pass for the first year's summer semester.
*Only students who will be enrolled in FEE for the first time in the given study program are entitled to a public transport allowance (in the case of bachelor's studies, i.e., students who have not studied at FEE UWB before) and are not studying at another UWB faculty or university. The exception may be assessed individually by the Dean of FEE.